Sarah's Thoughts

Saturday, December 24, 2005

New Shoes




I have a pair of black heels that I absolutely adore, but they're wearing out and cannot be fixed, so I am on a quest to find a new pair of favorites, and I think I might have found them. For only $100. Aren't they great? The only problem is that I am a college student and have very little money. I just bought Christmas presents for my whole family (all seven family members), so I am more than usually lacking. But I must have shoes! I need them to wear to church! and other dressy things! Not that I don't have other black dress shoes, but these are my favorite shoes I'm trying to replace! I was planning on wearing the faves tomorrow (and still will, they're the only ones I have with me), but now I am thinking "must. have. these. shoes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home