Sarah's Thoughts

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Oh, Santoro!



I haven't written anything for a while. I've been really busy with family stuff and the start of a new term. This picture has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted one that makes me happy. I love the movie Love Actually, it's in my top 5, and Rodrigo is gorgeous.
Over the holiday break my car got hit by a truck on the back left door and wheel and the side of the trunk. This is where it got hit before, but last time I was in the car! I was in CA for the holidays and left my car (and my fish) with my aunt in Salt Lake, where it got hit in front of her house. The lady that hit it is paying for everything, which is great, but she hit it on 12-29 and it won't be ready for a few more days. It will be three weeks since the accident! I feel stranded. I think "I need to run this errand" and then remember I can't. I'm not old enough to get a rental car so I have to rely on bumming rides from my roommate, which I hate to do. I hate to ask for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home