Sarah's Thoughts

Monday, January 16, 2006

BYU



I attend Brigham Young University. This picture makes it look really pretty. This is more what it looks like. It's not ugly, but not as lush and picturesque as the first picture would have you believe. The picture in the link is all campus from the bottom to about 2/3 up. I live just south east of the picture (the view is looking north).
BYU is a wonderful school and I really enjoy being here, even if I complain that I've been here forever as it sometimes seems, and that I can't wait to graduate. Mostly I am just excited to teach someday and can't wait for that!
I'm studying family and consumer sciences education in this brand-new gorgeous building. It has a great courtyard in the middle with tables and chairs, benches, trees, grass, and a granite fountain with a big pool surrounding it, which is great for the hot and dry summer months.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Sarah J. - I just wanted to come over from Dave's blog and welcome you to the fray :)

    Your campus looks beautiful. I went to MTSU, which is pretty big, but not very aesthetically pleasing. It looks more like the designers got liquored up and just slapped some buildings here and there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 AM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home