Sarah's Thoughts

Saturday, April 05, 2008

3 out of 5 of my dad's siblings are in town (well, SLC, but that's only an hour away on most days, although this weekend it's more like 3) and they got together with all my cousins in the area for dinner last night, but didn't invite me or my sister, because they forgot we were here.
The same happens with my mom's side of the family, with several aunts, uncles and cousins living within 20 minutes of my apartment and forgetting I live here. I'm at 5 years younger than my youngest cousin, so maybe that's it. I'm also single and childless, so maybe that's why they forget.
I've been feeling super lonely for the past monthish. My mom hasn't been returning my calls and when she does she just talks about how she's worried about me. My roommates are all wrapped up in getting ready to graduate and/or get married, and I'm failing out of school and won't be able to take classes this summer or fall and don't know where I'm going to live or what I'm going to do. They're the only friends I have and they're all leaving and they don't even know about my situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home