Sarah's Thoughts

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Popcorn Popping


The trees are in bloom and the flowers are so pretty. My only problem is allergies. I have terrible allergies and am on 3 different allergy medications at all times and have done shots in the past. I'll probably do the shots again sometime in the future, but for now, no.
I love the beauty of the blossoms. They are so pretty and in so many different colors. I can see three different colors of blossoms from my bedroom window, which is lovely, especially when the window is shut. The pretty pink, white, and green petals blow around in the wind, dancing in the sunlight. It's just beautiful.
(that picture looks a little funny because I took it out of a collage I made of my flower pictures, so there is glue on it)

4 Comments:

  • It doesn't look funny; it's beautiful. I also love to take photos of flowers. I took some of my crocuses last month and really enjoy them.

    I'm also taking allergy shots, and they've helped me tremendously. There's pollen everywhere right now, and so far (knock on wood) I haven't had more than a tickle in my nose.

    By Blogger rita, at 7:27 AM, April 14, 2006  

  • Utah is a gorgeous state, maybe the most beautiful in the US. I went there when I was 10 and on a cross-country train trip with my family. Utah blew me away!

    But I remember my mother complaining that there were no liquor stores in the state. In fact, we couldn't even get Cokes! The caffeine, we were told.

    When did they start selling liquor in Utah? Yes, I know it was probably a very long time ago. I'm just old. ;-)

    By Blogger Sarah, at 5:33 PM, April 22, 2006  

  • Hey! I'm Visitor # 1,000!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 2:02 PM, April 23, 2006  

  • What a beautiful photo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home